Pollok House is the Scottish country house at its best. Steeped in history and home to a superb art collection, this venue is second to none. Housing art by Goya, Blake and Murillo, as well as the world-renowned Lady in a Fur Wrap by El Greco, this is an impressive venue for an evening’s entertainment.
Country House Entertaining
Experience entertaining in an Edwardian country house. Take drinks on the terrace, dine in the magnificent dining room and relax in the library – a magnificent evening for any client.
- Sole use of this beautiful Edwardian country house
- Unique opportunity to entertain clients/visitors
- Knowledgeable guides to provide history and showcase the art
- Unrivalled personal service
- Tailor-made tours on request
It’s couldn’t be easier to book. Just call us on 0141 636 6929 or email us with your requirements and we will get back to you immediately with confirmation.
- Must be booked at least two weeks in advance
- Arrival drinks can be served from in the library
- Entertainment can be provided
- All tours subject to availability
Intermezzo have joined up with Artemis, providers of cultural services, to offer our clients optional extras for their events. These can include:
The Language of the Fan – based around the society hostess, Mrs Grant, who will give guidance to the audience on the necessary social etiquette to survive Society in 1810 with particular reference to the Language of the Fans.
Butler and Housekeeper – based around the Edwardian period, the Butler and Housekeeper will showcase life below stairs.